Cool Series – Refrigerated Air Dryers
Clean, dry air and why you need it.
Compressed air leaving the air compressor is seldom of a quality suitable for the intended use.
This is due to several factors:
- Atmospheric air, especially in an industrial environment, contains particulate matter, moisture and
hydrocarbons, which are not removed by the compressor’s inlet filter.
- The air compressor itself will contribute contaminants in the form of wear particles, compressor oil
carry-over, and rust from the tank.
- Cooling, after the air is compressed, results in condensation. This moisture has a harmful effect on
pneumatic equipment and manufacturing processes.
So by fitting a refrigerated air dryer and filters to the air system, the correct grade of air quality is supplied
to equipment and processes downstream of the compressor and the result is improved production
efficiency and product quality. This will save money by reducing reworking and the downtime of equipment.
- Remove water contamination from your air system
- Timer drain ensures effective purging of condensate
- Simple low maintenance technology
- Easy to install
- Compact design does not require much space
- Low power consumption
- Dew point indicator to check operation
- Increased final product quality
- Increased productivity
- 12 month warranty
- Unique head design reduces pressure drop
- Ribbed bowl allows firm grip for dismantling, to access the element
- Corrosion free housing due to anodised die cast aluminium
- Sight glass for monitoring of condensate
- High performance auto drains
- A venting hole will give an audible alarm if filter is dismantled under pressure
|Product Code||Drying Capacity||Connection||Pre filter||Post filter||Suits air compressor|
|Cool 21||12.4||350||1/2" BSP||G45||C45||up to 3HP|
|Cool 36||21.2||600||1/2" BSP||G45||C45||4HP to 7.5HP|
|Cool 72||42.4||1200||1/2" BSP||G90||C90||7.5HP to 10HP|
|Cool 110||64.4||1825||1/2" BSP||G125||C125||15HP|