Covid Stage 4 Trading Restrictions
Following Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews announcement regarding Stage 4 Restrictions, we would like to advise you that McMillan Air Compressors Pty Ltd fall into the “Open (For Onsite Work) with COVID Safe Plan in place”.
This means that we will continue to operate the supply of goods and services as we have done so recently, with all staff abiding by the restrictions and regulations put in place by our government, and following our COVID Safe Plan.
McMillan Air Compressors Pty Ltd will continue to provide Goods and Services to numerous businesses which fall under the “Permitted Industry” category.
McMillan Air Compressors Pty Ltd will continue trading and servicing our customers with the supply of goods and spare parts for breakdown repairs.
McMillan Air Compressors Pty Ltd will be trading under the following conditions:
- Adhering to our COVID Safe plan which provides a COVID Safe workplace for all staff and visitors, in summary this is as detailed below;
- All staff and visitors will be required to ensure face coverings are worn upon entry to our premises
- All staff and visitors will be required to sanitise their hands upon entry & regularly
- All staff and visitors will be required to provide their name and phone number
- All staff and visitors will be required to ensure 1.5m social distancing is adhered to
- All high touch areas are frequently wiped down throughout the day
- Providing contactless “click and collect” service for all customers.
- We ask that anyone with any symptoms of illness to not enter our premises and to seek medical advice